As the go-to treatment for fine lines and wrinkles, Botox has been used to rejuvenate the appearance of men and women. It is now expanding into other medical arenas including the treatment of migraines, jaw pain and chronic headaches, it becomes a much more popular. Botox has been in use for over two decades and the prognosis is favorable for finding even more important uses for this botulism toxin in the future.
Dentox offers a 100% Internet-based Botox training course that includes interactive, near hands on education: the only one of its kind. Doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses have taken this course to learn how to use Botox proficiently.
The list of different courses includes full information about what procedures are taught, the packaging of the types of processes and pricing. Information about use in conjunction with the Juvederm and Restylane, commonly used dental filling materials, is also provided for those in the dental industry. Each course teaches medical personnel how to properly use Botox in aesthetic procedures whether they are just starting out or established and seek to improve their technique or update their skill set.
This training course not only teaches the procedure for injecting properly, but builds confidence so the Botox treatments become an integral part of the medical practice. Certification through this program can also increase patient loyalty, which can lead to more recommendations and a larger client base.
What is provided by theDentox Online Botox Training Course?
- Provides an overview of Botox history, preparation, safety and use.
- Give a comprehensive list of Botox and dermal filler products.
- Teach facial anatomy and physiology as it pertains to injecting procedures.
- Indicate commonly used injection areas: wrinkles, lip augmentation, nasolabial folds and melomental folds.
- Show how different types of Botox therapy should be injected.
- Provide patient interview and consultation techniques before aesthetic treatments are performed.
- Outline patient selection procedures for dermal filler and Botox treatments.
- Determine how to advise patients for or against injectable procedures.
- Learn how to expand your practice to take part in the growing Botox and dermal filler industry in the United States.
Dr. Howard Katz, the man who created Botox, will give you his certification after the course is completed. This accreditation will cover all FDA approved products containing the botulinum toxin: Botox, Restylane, Dysport, Xeomin, Voluma and Juvederm. The Dentoxtraining course provides continuing education credits due to it AGD certification status.
Medical professionals who successfully complete this interactive Botox training course will be well prepared to perform aesthetic practices with Botox and other dermal fillers. Continuous access to the training classes and course materials is provided for those who sign up for these classes.. In the San Diego region, live programs and local refresher courses are always available.