This course has been created for software architects, programmers, software developers, project managers, analysts and anyone interested in understanding analysis and designing in UML.
The course shows how to analyse clients' needs, formalize them in UML diagrams, create a model and ultimately design the implementation of the software.
This is a general course covering all aspects of UML. Please browse our catalogue to see more specific courses.
This course uses the newest version of the standard (http://www.omg.org/spec/UML) and is taught by an OMG Certified UML Professional (OCUP) trainer.
There are no specific tools for this course, each of the delegates can use their favourite tool. By default, Sparx Enterprise Architect is used.
- Models and Modelling
- Idea of meta-modelling
- UML documentation
- Analysis and Design
- Actors and Use Cases
- Classes, objects, types of relations
- Association, Aggregation, Composition
- Communication diagram
- Interaction overview diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Timing diagrams
Component and Deployment
From Analysis to Implementation
Introduction to design patterns
- NobleProg is a Training and Consultancy provider.
- Our training and consultancy offers include Management, IT, Statistics, Programming and Artificial Intelligence. And our cost effective business model allows us to offer training to very small group sizes (even one-to-one) ensuring we provide the highest possible quality.
- Founded in 2005, we are currently Headquartered in London, and established in Europe, MIddle East, Canada and in the US.