This training program will detail the components of a successful purchasing card program. It will also discuss implementing proper purchasing card controls, types of risk including fraud and misuse, auditing techniques, and more.
If your organization is reluctant to implement or expand a purchasing card program, this webinar will recommend simple yet effective controls that can overcome these concerns. The course will help attendees determine how purchasing cards fit within the overall
organization strategy and discuss components of a successful purchasing card program.
Further, the webinar will also discuss implementing proper purchasing card controls and highlight pointers that can help you identify high-risk transactions (including cybercrime). The course instructor will highlight the types of purchasing cards available and best practices to avoid common purchasing card fraud.
- Determining how purchasing cards fit within the overall organization strategy
- Components of a successful purchasing card program
- Implementing proper purchasing card controls
- How to identify highest risk transactions including cybercrime
- Types of risk include fraud and misuse
- Auditing techniques
- Internal controls and governance
- Discussion of types of purchasing cards available
- How to avoid common purchasing card fraud
- Develop effective purchasing card policies
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Why use purchasing cards
- Roles and responsibilities in purchasing card programs
- Commonly identified risks
- Components of a successful program
- How to audit your p-card program
- How to develop an effective purchase card policy
- Assessing risk
- Building preventive controls
- Procurement Professionals
- Accounts Payable Managers and Directors
- P-Card Administrators
- Internal Auditors
- Treasury Leadership
Brian G. Rosenberg, CEO of TRG Consulting, is a leading expert in AP automation and process improvement. He has over 15 years in the design of accounts payable shared service centers and nearly 20 years of experience with the implementation of accounts payable solutions. Mr. Rosenberg is also the chairman of the editorial board for Financial Operations Matters magazine and is a published author, and speaker, on procure-to-pay best practices.
We enhance global compliance, where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety. Our interactive training sessions could be beneficial to corporations thriving in industries such as pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemicals, FDA compliance, medical devices, packaging and labeling, food and beverages, banking and finance, audits and inspections, recalls and crisis management and learning portal devoted to advancing quality learning through conferences and online training (webinars & webcasts) Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline.