The Fundamentals of oil and gas E&P is a comprehensive course designed for those seeking business advantages. It mainly covers the upstream (exploration and production), and touches upon the mid-
- Achieve a comprehensive overview of the Oil and Gas industry
- Develop understanding of renewable & non-renewable energy sources
- Understand the petroleum life cycle
- Develop understanding of Energy and oil and gas value chains
- Confidently master technical terms to boost credibility with colleagues & clients
- Understand the energy demand through energy consumption forecast
- Understand the fundamentals of oil, gas, petroleum product and other energy sources
- Recognise salient features of exploration, drilling, production, transportation, trading and Renewables development
- Develop understanding of different benchmarking indices
- Energy/ Oil & Gas professionals who are keen to attain a holistic and integrated overview of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Support Functions Professionals, Administration Managers,
- Procurement Managers, Finance Executives, Corporate
- Services Executives, HSE Staff
- Non-Oil & Gas professionals who are moving or seeking new
- career opportunities in this highly demanding and complex
- Business Development and ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
- Corporate Planning Professionals
Jandula is a seasoned Educationist and Corporate Professional. He has demonstrated Leadership, Training & Development, Mentoring, Interpersonal and Communication Skills during his over 35 years Operational and Training experience in Energy and Manufacturing sectors. He has served as Teaching Assistant at Mississippi State University and New Jersey Institute of Engineering and Technology USA. Apart from educating and training, he has held Practical Leadership Roles in Plant Operations, Industrial Engineering, Joint Ventures, Field Management and Procurement & Logistics.
An Industrial Engineer with Masters from USA and an MBA, Jandula has collaborated/ worked with Global Players/ Multinationals like Eni, OMV, MOL, PGNig, PPL (Formerly Burma Oil Company UK), and Al-Futaim UAE etc. A partial list of delegates in his previous programs/ conferences include companies such as:
Engen South Africa
Minitsry of Energy Mozambique
EGAT- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
IRPC Clean Power Company Limited
Ministry of Energy Brunei
NRDC Papaua New Guinea
Jandula has attended international professional development programs from Stanford University, USA, Crown Agents, UK and JCCP, Japan. He has also served as Conference Chairman and Speaker and delivered keynote addresses at the Global Conferences held in Vienna, Berlin, London, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi. Among his participants, Jandula is known for his pleasing personality, applicable tools and interactive style of presentation.
- Handsome discounts for in-house programs
|Mon, Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
- Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best Trainers and Industry experts.
- Providing clients across the continent with their choice of customized In-House programs and convenient Public Training scheduling options. ...