New Ideas and Tools for Effective Performance Management 2023
Performance management approaches have evolved over time. Originally, they were very top-down, control-based approaches. Today's approaches have changed dramatically. Control is dead and in its place is engaged collaboration. In this fast-moving program, Don will share strategies and tools for picking up your performance management game!WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Finding out what is working and not working in the new world of performance management
- How Millennials and GenZ are changing management's approach
- The importance of inclusion in designing performance management programs
- Performance Management and the remote workforce
- The impact of flattened organizations
- And more
- Why the old approach is dead? Are you still using it?
- Thinking about the math of performance management
- Defining performance in today's environment
- What can still be managed?
- The importance of time management
- Engagement and discretionary effort
- Evolving performance management software and apps
- Any Leader or Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Human Resources Partner
- Human Resource Consultant
- Company Owners
We enhance global compliance, where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety. Our interactive training sessions could be beneficial to corporations thriving in industries such as pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemicals, FDA compliance, medical devices, packaging and labeling, food and beverages, banking and finance, audits and inspections, recalls and crisis management and learning portal devoted to advancing quality learning through conferences and online training (webinars & webcasts) Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline.