This Sales Training course from pd training is designed to help both your experienced and new sales representatives develop and sharpen their skills to successfully manage the sales process in today’s competitive marketplace.
The course covers the following topics: understanding the sales process, needs analysis to determine market demands, active listening and questioning skills, mastering Sales Psychology 101, creative presentations that sell, handling objections professionally & effectively, effective closing techniques and follow-ups, managing your sales database, goal setting and other crucial sales skills.
This comprehensive training course is available across the U.S., including Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Jackson, Los Angeles, Manhattan, Miami, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Antonio and Seattle.
You may attend the scheduled public classes or choose the Client Site Training course which could be tailored to your particular needs and schedule.
This highly participative learner focused sales training course will boost the skills and confidence of your sales teams and turn your competent sales people into focused, high performers delivering exceptional results.
Defining the Sales Process
- Type of Sales
- Common Sales Approaches
- Glossary of Common Terms
Getting Prepared to make the Call
- Identifying your Contact Person
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Creating Potential Solutions
- A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Warming up Cold Calls
- Using the Referral Opening
- The importance of active listening
- Minimal Encouragers
- Restating and Paraphrasing to gain commitment
Delivering Presentations that SELL
- Features and Benefits matched to Customer Need
- Outlining your Unique Selling Proposition
- The Burning Question that every Customer wants Answered
Managing the Sale
- Sales psychology 101
- Leading representational bias
- Competing without competing on price - and maintaining your professionalism
- Common types of Objections
- Basic Strategies
- Advanced Strategies
Closing the Sale
- Understanding when it's Time to Close
- Powerful Closing Techniques
- Things to Remember
- Thank-you Notes
- Resolving Customer Service Issues
- Staying in Touch
- The Importance of Sales Goals
- Setting SMART Goals
Managing your Data
- Choosing a System that Works for you
- Using Computerized Systems
- Using Manual Systems
Manage your pipeline
- What is a sales pipeline
- The stages from prospect to customer
- How to determine your prospects stage
- We share our experiences
|No. of Days:||1|
Welcome to pd training, we are an Australian-owned international training and professional services organisation. We have around 400 specialist trainers across Australia delivering thousands of courses each year in our 16 areas of specialty.
We provide industry-leading post course reinforcement, a training management system, world-class Personality Profiling, and support custom training roll outs across Australia and the world.
Professional Development Training provides Australia's leading and most comprehensive training solution. Learners receive our exclusive industry-leading post course reinforcement framework to help them beat the forgetting curve, and make the most of the training.
Management receive a range of benefits including a training management system that makes quoting, booking and reporting on training easier and faster than ever before.