Course Level: Beginners - Intermediate
Course Duration: 2 Weeks
Included in this course:
- Professional Makeup Kit
- Professional Brush Set
- Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Pro Card Membership Applications (over 15)
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
This is an intensive, hands-on course, designed to teach you all the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, while accommodating both aspiring or professional artists who are looking to brush up on their current makeup skills. This course is ideal for those considering makeup as a career.
This course is 44 in-class hours, with out-of-class hours totaling 50 hours. Included in this course, are all learning materials, supplies, a makeup kit and brush set.
- Week 1: Monday to Thursday from 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Week 2: Monday to Thursday from 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Week 1 and 2: Monday - Friday at 5:30pm - 10:00pm
The curriculum consists of the following:
- History of Makeup Artistry- who, what & when.
- Hygiene & Prepping Techniques
- Foundation Testing & Color Matching
- Work Station Setup & Color Theory
- False Lash Applications
- Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
- Tools, Brushes & Materials (use and functions)
- Step by Step Applications & Day Makeup
- Smokey Eyes, & Liquid Liner Techniques
- Natural Makeup Applications
- Shaping & Defining Brows
- Evening Makeup Applications
- Perfecting Red & Colored Lip Styles & Shapes
- Ethnic Makeup Applications
- Mature & Male Makeup
Prerequisite for this course is submission of a High School Diploma, GED or College Degree.
Founded by Director and Passionate Makeup Artist, Amy Nicole, CHICSTUDIOS opened its doors in New York City in 2012 as a professional school providing training to aspiring and established artists. The main courses offered are; 5-Week Master Makeup Course (which includes hairstyling & airbrush makeup) and 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry Course, both designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industries leading (working) makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.