For those who want to work as a TEFL/TESOL trainer, our certification program on the level of a MA TESOL would be the right option. With over 500 hours of academic training, the graduate will be enabled to successfully function as a teacher trainer. Prerequisite is experience in teaching EFL/ESL classes and standard TEFL/TESOL certification.
After a demanding on-line training with compulsory and elective subjects, the training will be complete with a two-week teaching practicum at one of our training centers. The prospective TEFL trainer will teach the teacher training program under the supervision of the experienced TEFL trainer. Feedback and correction will follow each teaching practice in order to help the trainee achieve a high level of quality in training prospective teachers.
The course will enable you to either run your own TEFL course in the destination of your choice or find both employment opportunities in one of our centers or with other TEFL training organizations.
We are a TEFL/TESOL certification provider with 150 hours of study time in our training courses. Our training programs come with employment support services. We help our graduates find employment around the world.
We offer the following English teacher training courses:
1. Residential TEFL/TESOL certification, resulting in a 120-hour certificate. The course contains 3 weeks of daily teaching practice with real EFL students
2. Combined (on line, on site) TEFL/TESOL certification, resulting in a 120-hour certificate. The course contains 2 weeks of daily teaching practice with real EFL students.
3. On-line TEFL/TESOL certification resulting in a 120-hour certificate. Classes can be observed through videos.
4. TEFL/TESOL trainer certification course with 2 weeks daily teaching practice in a TEFL/TESOL training center.
5. 50-hour on-line specializations:
- How to Teach Business English
- How to Teach Young Learners
- How to Teach TOEFL Test Preparation