This course leads to AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location.
- » Recommended: Developing on AWS
- » Recommended: Systems Operations on AWS
- » Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- » Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- » Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- » Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- » Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- » Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- » Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- » Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS
- » Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- » Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- » Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
NetCom Learning helps build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
NetCom Learning is honored to be recognized as Microsoft's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year by Microsoft and as a Top 20 IT Training Company by TrainingIndustry.com for three years. We offer over 1,500 courses available to organizations around the world, encompassing all your technology and business training needs. From authorized or foundational training to specialized certifications, we empower organizations to achieve a competitive advantage. In addition, we provide customers with a choice of customized private programs, convenient scheduling options, flexible delivery formats, and continuous learning support, all tailored towards minimizing the skills gap and gaining maximum business impact for your organization. ...