The TrainHR webinar is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
The speed of everything has changed. Are your time management skills up to the challenge?
Why should you Attend:
- Achieve better results through more effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Delegate effectively and free yourself for bigger tasks
- Set group goals and priorities
- Eliminate the time wasters
- Handle interruptions and distractions
- Say no to unreasonable demands
- Redirect your efforts to the most important and valid tasks
- Make sure there is time in the day for you
- Learn strategies to improve concentration and increase your efficiency
What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because people are overtasked and overburdened?
Would you like to gain an extra 30 minutes each day?
Would you like to improve your concentration and increase your efficiency?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members' and team's performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Self-Evaluation: How Do You Manage Your Time
- Take the Time-Mastery Profile® to identify how you spend your time
- Highlight your strengths and challenges with time
- Identify timewasters and learn how to avoid them using new techniques
- Concentration and Focus
- Learn techniques that will help you complete your tasks at a faster rate
- Discuss how to handle distractions and interruptions-both self- and other-imposed
- Planning to Succeed
- Refine the planning process and goal-setting system using the SMART technique
- Decision Making and Prioritizing
- Align your priorities with your goals for better decision making
- Learn about "the window of opportunity" to determine the most appropriate course of action
- Getting Organized
- Learn the principles of organization to eliminate clutter and maintain order and effective filing systems
- Learn to manage your phone, e-mail and electronic files
- Establishing Boundaries to Create Balance
- Learn when to say "yes" and when to say "no"
- Say "yes" to yourself by saying "no" to others
- Create quiet zones to think, reflect and concentrate
- Build a commitment to your own time-management plan-it's up to you!
- Setting SMART Goals
- SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely
- What are my roles?
- What weekly goal will I set for each role?
- TOPPS: Task, Objective, Product, Program, Schedule
- OPICS: Output, Product, Input, Conditions, Standards
- Setting milestones
- Working the Plan
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems,
Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702012LIVE/?channel=speedycourse-june_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: [email protected]