The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
This webinar will cover how to streamline your survey process: how to make sure you are asking the right questions, survey items that are most correlated with engagement, how to define and measure engagement so that it is tied to the business results, how to internally market your survey for 85%-95% participation rates, and how to get guaranteed follow-through from all levels of management on survey data action plans.
We will share best practices from what we have learned conducting engagement surveys for over 200 companies across all industries for the past twenty years.
Why should you Attend: Join us to hear an experienced Industrial Organizational Psychologist with 20 years of employee engagement survey experience who has been intimately involved in the design and deliver of over 200 engagement surveys across multiple industries. Dr. Ware will highlight:
- Engagement survey pitfalls
- Planning for your survey effectively
- Actionable survey items: What to ask and why
- The use of dual rating scales
- How to get participation rates of 85% or more
- How to get managers to follow through on action planning
- When to repeat the survey
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The "must have" survey items - as defined by the latest employee engagement research and recent ITS validation
- How to make the engagement survey process more efficient
- What to avoid
- How to drive maximum employee participation
- How to design your survey so that results tie to the financial outcomes of your business
- How and when to use benchmarks
- How to reduce the overall cost of running your survey while not sacrificing quality
- How to drive survey feedback and action planning at both the corporate and local level
- Simple tools and guidelines for managers to motivate them to take action with their teams based on survey results
- Comparing results year to year - what metrics should you monitor and why?
- Common findings for Millennial employees and what to do about them
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Professionals
- Business Leaders
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc. She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented
career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702118LIVE/?channel=speedycourse-aug_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
|10:00 AM — 11:00 AM|
|No. of Days:||1|