We're living in a world of multiple screens. On a typical day you might view the screen on your mobile device, your tablet, your television and desktop computer at work. Designing content that works on all size screens and optimizing for mobile previously meant writing multiple versions of your application.
However, those days are over.
Today, with a good understanding of HTML you can write your code so that it works on every size screen while taking advantage of the unique environment afforded by mobile. This course will show you how.
It's no longer enough to write HTML5 that doesn't go everywhere customers do. Increasingly, your customers are more and more mobile and your HTML5 has to have the flexibility to be displayed on any screen and the features to take advantage of the mobile ecosystem.
This course is for you if you know a bit of HTML and are looking to expand your skills in to the mobile realm. If you're a web designer or developer trying to expand your work beyond the desktop you're going to truly benefit from this excellent course.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers and Designers moving to mobile
- Teachers and students
- HTML authors who want to have great looking content on any size screen
- Graphic designers
- Successful students should know some fundamental HTML
- Understand the dynamics of screen size
- How to emulate screens with Google Chrome
- How to use the viewport meta tag
- How to hide and display content on mobile to optimize space
- To make content adjustments for mobile screens
- To make adjustments in multiple column layouts for small screens
- How to use dynamic units to make font size adjustments
- How to determine device location
- How to display a map
- How to get information about the local area from Google Places
- How to use the jQuery Mobile page metaphor
- How to create mobile buttons with jQuery Mobile
- Using mobile icons with jQuery Mobile
- Working with jQuery Mobile popups
- Using toolbars in jQuery mobile
- Applying navbars in jQuery Mobile
- Installing the HammarJS library for gestures
- Detecting tap and press gestures
- Detecting swipe and pan gestures
- Storing data on mobile devices
- Storing session data on mobile
- Using HTML5's localStorage object
- Understanding the cache manifest
- Adding the cache manifest to HTML
- Managing the manifest for offline apps
Gmail: [email protected]
Phone no: 5108496155
Click to Continue Reading: https://www.simpliv.com/search
Registration Link: https://www.simpliv.com/mobiledevelopment/html5-for-mobile-devices
Simpliv Youtube Course & Tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZZevQcSlAK689KbsrMvEog?
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/simplivllc
|09:00 AM — 11:00 PM|
|Daily||09:00 AM — 11:00 PM|
Online learning platforms such as Simpliv are completely changing the face of the education landscape for better. Among the many advantages of the e-learning platforms, one of the most significant ones is that it allows the learners to access the expertise of the trained instructors and gives the opportunity to become active participants within the eLearning community.
Benefits for Instructors /Authors
With the educational landscape changing at a rapid pace, the instructors are becoming a key player in the progress of academic teaching and learning experience.
Our online instructors/ authors, at Simpliv, play an important role in the online learning as they hold the requisite knowledge and experience that not only benefit the learners but also provide the necessary encouragement to the learners to master the skills needed for the professional success. Our authors aren’t only subject matter experts in their respective fields but they are great teachers as well.
There are several benefits to the instructors/ authors by being associated with the Simpliv platform. The platform allows the authors to get paid decently for sharing their expertise and knowledge. Other than the flexible schedule, the rapid growth in online educational opportunities, attractive payment options, it also gives the chance to be the change makers in the larger e-learning format. ...