Increased globalization and a rise in interregional mobility means that more people are interacting with others who don’t share the same mother tongue. As a result, employers are looking to hire employees who speak more than one language. For example, bilingual professionals who—in addition to English—speak Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, or French are in high demand around the globe. And with more companies collaborating on cross-border projects, there’s also a demand for people who speak other languages, from Farsi and Brazilian Portuguese to Russian and Thai.
At the same time, many people want to learn another language for personal reasons, for example so they can communicate effectively while traveling or because they want to understand more about another culture’s history and literature.
Whatever your motivation, ETI’s online language courses and business language courses provide the top-quality training and resources you need to become proficient in the language of your choice. Our cloud-based platform is specifically designed so students can access it at their convenience, enabling them to maintain the work-life balance that fits their lifestyle.
Our languages online learning system teaches students reading, listening, writing, and speaking. It integrates words, phrases, and entire sentences in written and audio form so students can become proficient in dialogue in specific settings. By combining interactive text, audio portions, and visual stimuli, students receive the most engaging and effective language acquisition experience. Finally, our language training also delves into the roots of a foreign language and the culture of the people that speak it.
All our courses are self-paced and provide regular, personalized feedback.
Refer to the course outline for details about our English learning program.
Help beginner – and advanced beginner-level students prepare for practical, everyday interactions through the English Essentials series.
- Native Language Courses: Ease students’ frustration and help them progress faster with paired language lessons – available for speakers of 10 languages and growing.
- Common Situations: Whether they want to learn how to get around the city, deal with emergencies, shop, or go out to eat, students will find something of interest in our 11 themed units.
- Over 30 Hours of Learning: Students will master words and phrases for basic survival and daily interactions while completing 33 engaging lessons.
- Core Skill-Building Activities: Dozens of learning activities will engage the students as they build all four core skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Using authentic dialogs, the intermediate-level English students will prepare for life in an English-speaking community with this immersion-style course.
- Contextual Learning: Drawing upon their existing knowledge of English and using contextual clues will help the students to understand new concepts.
- Themed Situations: From landing a job, to buying a home, 10 topical units will prepare the students for an English-speaking life.
- Core Skill-Building Lessons: Students will listen, speak, read, and write their way through 39 skill-building, conversational lessons.
- Thousands of Words and Phrases: Students’ heads will overflow with more than 3,000 vocabulary terms and grammatical concepts.
With over 2,000 supplemental vocabulary items, students of any level will find the right word.
- Paired Language Terms: Vocabulary lessons will use each student’s native language as a foundation to teach new English words and phrases.
- Diverse Range of Topics: From animals to weather, as well as adjectives, prepositions, verbs, and beyond, there’s something for everyone.
- Over 25 Native Languages: Vocabulary lessons are available for speakers of over 25 languages (and growing!)
Get students started on the right foot in a new career with our Business English materials.
- Over 100 Lessons: With paired content for Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Turkish speakers, your students will work their way through hours of instruction.
- Practical Business Topics: From advertising to computer applications, investing terms, and much more, you’ll find business content for every student.
Students will read, listen, fill-in-the-blank, and unscramble their way to a higher English proficiency with our ever-growing English in Context series.
- New, Monthly Lessons: New lessons are added every month, meaning there’s always something fresh for our English students.
- Contextual Learning: Drawing upon their existing knowledge of English and using contextual clues will help students to understand new word, phrases, and grammatical concepts while reading about everyday topics.
- Engaging Topics: From science and technology to current events and American culture, lesson topics will always vary.
- Archived Lesson Access: While new lessons are available for free each month, online subscribing libraries gain access to the full archive.
English students will love building their vocabulary, grammar, and an understanding of idiomatic expressions through this fun and addicting game.
- Exciting Challenges: Presented in the form of pairs of words or phrases, each challengegets harder with each correct answer.
- English Grammar Lessons: For each challenge, students must choose the answer that is grammatically correct or more natural – it’s a grammar exercise in disguise!
- Compiled Results: At the end of each game, students can see what they got right or wrong, with explanations for each answer.
- Awards: Students receive points for each correct answer based on the difficulty of the question. The top scores for each day will appear on the leaderboards.
Our mission is to transform our students into professionals prepared to meet the demands of our ever-evolving work environment. Our goal is to be a private career school of choice for individuals wishing to earn a diploma, enhance job skills, or fill positions in the business and technology sectors.