The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Why should you Attend: Whether in an informal setting or a more formal presentation, we all want to bring our "A Game" any time we speak up in a meeting or express our ideas.
Plan to join us if:
- Quite frankly, you hate public speaking
- You've been embarrassed because you get "shaky hands" when you stand up to speak
- You don't want people in the audience counting every time you say "um" or "and uh"
- You've been so nervous that you've broken out in bright red splotches when presenting to an audience
- You just don't want to be boring when it's your time to shine
- You're afraid someone might stump you with a hard question
- You truly desire fresh approaches to presenting ideas to your team and other audiences
- You simply want to gain a couple of new tips you can incorporate immediately to be the best presenter you can be each and every time
- Making the most of your first three minutes
- Reinforcing sticking points throughout your presentation
- Fine-tuning your eye contact, gestures, and overall delivery
Areas Covered in the Session: Be ready and more prepared than ever before. Here's what you'll gain from our crash course that will revolutionize your approach to presenting on the job.
Preparing Your Presentation
- Good openings are sure-fire crowd pleasers
- Don't bore them at the beginning
- Make the most out of your "Three-Minute First Impression"
- Reinforce your sticking points throughout your message
- Figure out what everyone else is doing-then DON'T do it
- Submerse yourself in the three "must-do's" for any presentation opening and intentionally hook your audience
- Don't be guilty of fizzling out at the end: Close with a big bang
- Fine tune your nonverbal know-how
- Identify and eliminate any nervous habits or jitters
- Handle unexpected questions effortlessly
- Learn some surprise presentation tips from the pros
Banish the "ums" and "uhs."
Yes, people will sit and listen to you and count the number of times you say "and uh." It's ridiculous. I'll share the only secret I know to eradicate vocal fillers from all of your presentations for good. This technique alone is worth your time investment.
Who Will Benefit:
- Industry Leaders
- Manager and Supervisory-Level Professionals
In 2003, Mandi was designated a CSP, Certified Speaking Professional. Fewer than 9 percent of all worldwide speakers have earned this designation, and Mandi is the first Mississippian in history to receive this honor through the National Speakers Association.
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702127LIVE/?channel=speedycourse-nov_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR