CompTIA was created in 1982 as the Association of Better Computer Dealers (ABCD), later, changing the name to Computing Technology Industry Association. The CompTIA offers several certifications for IT professionals. For career advancement and corporations alike, CompTIA certifications are necessary in the IT industry as a vital protection measure against any network security gaps, hacker attacks and other common or emerging security threats.
Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) applies behavioral analytics to the IT security field to improve the overall state of IT security. As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
– Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
– Configure and use threat-detection tools.
– Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence in the outputs of an accredited program.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Network Architecture and Reconnaissance
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Threat Identification
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Threat Mitigation
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Reducing Vulnerabilities
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Investigate security incidents
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Monitoring for Security Issues
- Mentoring CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst CS0-001
- TestPrep CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst CS0-001
Our mission is to transform our students into professionals prepared to meet the demands of our ever-evolving work environment. Our goal is to be a private career school of choice for individuals wishing to earn a diploma, enhance job skills, or fill positions in the business and technology sectors.