CompTIA was created in 1982 as the Association of Better Computer Dealers (ABCD), later, changing the name to Computing Technology Industry Association. The CompTIA offers several certifications for IT professionals. For career advancement and corporations alike, CompTIA certifications are necessary in the IT industry as a vital protection measure against any network security gaps, hacker attacks and other common or emerging security threats.
CompTIA A+ is the starting point for a career in IT. It is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
– Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and solve problem.
– Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
– A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- Installing Hardware and Display Components
- Laptop Features and Mobile Device Types
- Accessories and Mobile Device Synchronization
- Mobile Device Network Connectivity and Application Support
- TCP and UDP Ports
- Configuring a Wired/Wireless Network
- Wireless Networking Protocols
- Network Hosts
- Implementing Network Concepts
- Network Types
- Networking Tools
- Basic Cable Types
- Random Access Memory
- Storage Solutions
- Working with Motherboards, CPUs, Add-On Cards
- Working with Peripheral Devices
- Power Supplies
- Common Devices
- Custom PC Configuration
- SOHO Devices
- Cloud Computing
- Troubleshooting Printers
- Mentoring 220-1001 CompTIA A+
- Comparing Common Operating Systems
- Microsoft Operating System Installation and Upgrade
- Microsoft Command Line Tools
- MS Operating System Administrative Tools
- Windows Control Panel Utilities
- Application Installation, Networking, and Tools
- Security Fundamentals
- Critical Security Concepts
- Software Troubleshooting
- Operational Procedures Best Practices
- System Utilities
- Mentoring 220-1002 CompTIA A+
Our mission is to transform our students into professionals prepared to meet the demands of our ever-evolving work environment. Our goal is to be a private career school of choice for individuals wishing to earn a diploma, enhance job skills, or fill positions in the business and technology sectors.