ITIL 4 was released by Axelos on 11th February 2019 and is the latest version of ITIL.
ITIL 4 Foundation Course
This ITIL 4 Foundation course takes you through the service value system which provides a holistic picture of what it really means to contribute to business value.
This Foundation level course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
On completion of the course you will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- in the form of products and services
- The Guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of service management
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver
- business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided
- by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
The course consists of:
- Two official sample examinations (1 Hour) with answers
The course covers the entire ITIL 4 Foundation exam syllabus.
ITIL, a professionally recognized certification scheme, supports organizations and individuals to gain optimal value from IT and digital services. It helps define the direction of the service provider with a clear capability model and aligns them to the
business strategy and customer needs. ITIL provides comprehensive, practical and proven guidance for establishing a service management system, while also providing a common glossary of terms for businesses using IT enabled services.
Email: [email protected]
To read more and register: https://www.simpliv.com/itcertification/itil4-foundation
|No. of Participants:||100|