This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning
about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth
review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes
how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals Course Objectives
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration
- Understand identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- Understand cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- Understand data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
|No. of Days:
|No. of Participants:
NetCom Learning helps build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
With a team of dedicated and knowledgeable learning professionals having deep subject-matter expertise, NetCom Learning has serviced over 80% of Fortune 100 companies. We've helped over 10,000 organizations achieve their business goals by offering a full complement of Managed Learning Services, including IT and business training, curriculum design and content development, learning delivery and administration, consulting and advisory services, and management of learning technology.
NetCom Learning is honored to be recognized as Microsoft's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year by Microsoft and as a Top 20 IT Training Company by TrainingIndustry.com for three years. We offer over 1,500 courses available to organizations around the world, encompassing all your technology and business training needs. From authorized or foundational training to specialized certifications, we empower organizations to achieve a competitive advantage. In addition, we provide customers with a choice of customized private programs, convenient scheduling options, flexible delivery formats, and continuous learning support, all tailored towards minimizing the skills gap and gaining maximum business impact for your organization. ...
519 8th Avenue, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10018 United States, New york, New York, New York, USA 10018