This course is suited for those using Microsoft Access Level 1 (2016/2013/2010). This course will be taught using Microsoft Outlook. Data is everywhere. Whether you are at the grocery store, office, laboratory, classroom, or ballpark, you are awash in data: prices, schedules, performance measures, lab results, recipes, contact information, quality metrics, market indices, grades, and statistics.
Most job roles today involve some form of data management. In the case of data workers, it may be their primary job task. For some, such as research scientists and accountants, data management may be a strong component of the job. And for others, such as sales clerks or those in the skilled trades, data management may consist of incidental job responsibility, for example, time reporting or recording a sale. Virtually everyone is affected in some way by the need to manage data.
A relational database application such as Microsoft Office Access (2016/2013/2010) can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms, and reports, and create queries.
- Attend in person: New York City, NY
- Live Online Training
- Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
- Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
- Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
- Using Forms
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Access Forms
- Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office Access 2016 Exam 77-730
|Sun||09:00 AM — 05:00 AM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||10|
NetCom Learning helps build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
NetCom Learning is honored to be recognized as Microsoft's Worldwide Training Partner of the Year by Microsoft and as a Top 20 IT Training Company by TrainingIndustry.com for three years. We offer over 1,500 courses available to organizations around the world, encompassing all your technology and business training needs. From authorized or foundational training to specialized certifications, we empower organizations to achieve a competitive advantage. In addition, we provide customers with a choice of customized private programs, convenient scheduling options, flexible delivery formats, and continuous learning support, all tailored towards minimizing the skills gap and gaining maximum business impact for your organization. ...