247compliance is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
This is a timely webinar for all New York State employers who are now required to provide employees with interactive anti-harassment training, per Local Law 96 of 2018 and the New York state mandate. As of April 1, 2019, employers are required to train every employee each calendar year. By October 09, 2019. employers must have trained all of their employees.
- helping employers what are their responsibilities, according to the New York State and New York City law: timeline, requirements
- presenting an overview of the current climate within employment law within NYS, from an HR practitioner’s standpoint
- helping them understand the liability of not providing this type of training
- providing with examples of investigations of claims of harassment
- providing with tools for employees to report any such incidents
- answer any questions from attendees regarding this type of training
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This topic is of interest to all HR managers, as well as all small business owners and line managers who are supervising employees within the New York State.
- New requirements in antiharassment training within New Yok State and New York City: who, what, when
- Stipulations of the new laws
- Legal cases in which New York companies have been found guilty of discrimination and harassment
- EEO harassment/discrimination complaints on the rise
- Types of discrimination and harassment
- Training tools for employers
- Tools for employees to submit claims
- Keeping track of employees who are trained
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- HR manages
- HR directors
- Operations managers
- Business owners
- Small business CEO
Paula Goldman brings over 12 years of HR and talent acquisition, spent mostly in the real estate and technology space. Her background includes Fortune 100 companies, as well as rapidly scaling organizations. She is currently spearheading the HR function for one of the nation’s largest private real estate developers.
Paula has extensive experience in designing employee retention programs, implementing effective recruiting strategies across various levels of the organization and engaging the C-level suite on to the topic of effective HR policies.
It is Paula’s belief that a company’s culture is truly at the core of employees’ well-being, as well as their ability to perform better and become true advocates for the organization.
Paula lives in Manhattan with her family.
Use Promo Code RSKPM and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-510-868-1040
|Wed||12:00 PM — 03:00 PM|
We enhance global compliance, where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety. Our interactive training sessions could be beneficial to corporations thriving in industries such as pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemicals, FDA compliance, medical devices, packaging and labeling, food and beverages, banking and finance, audits and inspections, recalls and crisis management and learning portal devoted to advancing quality learning through conferences and online training (webinars & webcasts) Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline.