In order to solve problems every organization must know how to conduct an effective investigation, identify root causes, and implement workable corrective action in a timely manner. An effective CAPA process requires training internal investigators, who can also coach others in the organization, to employ critical thinking. The process must provide a common model and language within the organization, which allows investigators to master the process quickly and easily.
- Discuss what to do when problems occur
- Outline the requirements of the CAPA process and procedure including building a CAPA file
- Choose the most appropriate Root Cause Analysis methods for the situation
- Establishing a CAPA plan: project summary, individual responsibilities and expected completion dates
- Management and Oversight of the CAPA system and its documentation
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will include discussions proper CAPA system maintenance, root cause analysis, documentation of the Corrective and Preventative Actions and developing a robust CAPA plan. It will give tips on how to develop CAPAs pertaining to longer term projects and ensure they stay on track.
- CAPA Definition
- When is a CAPA required
- Developing crucial pieces of a strong CAPA plan
- Root Cause Analysis Methods
- Discussing various Root Cause Analysis methods and their benefits
- Establishment a CAPA Plan
- Project Summary development
- Individual responsibilities involved
- Finalizing Completion Dates
- Creating meaningful effectiveness checks
- Managing the CAPA System
- Maintaining proper documentation of the CAPA plans
- Ensuring CAPA plans are progressing
- Proper close out of CAPA plans
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Quality Control Personnel & Management
- Manufacturing Personnel & Management
- Senior Management
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel & Management
- Quality Assurance Personnel & Management
- Supplier Quality Personnel & Management
Danielle DeLucy, MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and quality systems assistance in order to meet Regulatory compliance. Prior to this role, Danielle has been in the industry for 15 years serving in numerous Quality Management Roles, such as the Director of Product Quality, the oversight of Sterility Assurance practices and provided QA oversight of numerous filling and packaging operations. Danielle began her QA career as a Quality Control Pharmaceutical Microbiologist at a contract laboratory where she performed various tests for their clients. In the years after, she has held positions in the Quality management arena while increasing her responsibility. She has helped to lead many Regulatory Health Inspections and was instrumental in the coaching process of her peers prior to any inspection. Currently, Danielle assists companies who are faced with warning letters, consent decrees and those wishing to improve compliance establish more robust quality systems so that the company can succeed.
Use Promo Code RSKPM and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-510-868-1040
We enhance global compliance, where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety. Our interactive training sessions could be beneficial to corporations thriving in industries such as pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemicals, FDA compliance, medical devices, packaging and labeling, food and beverages, banking and finance, audits and inspections, recalls and crisis management and learning portal devoted to advancing quality learning through conferences and online training (webinars & webcasts) Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline.