Enhanced Performance Solutions (EPS) provides its clients with complete written health and safety programs of all types and prepares numerous site-specific health and safety plans. However the company specializes in providing training; particularly fall protection and high angle rescue, permit-required confined space entry, hazardous waste operations and emergency response (HAZWOPER), and competent person for excavation and trenching.
In addition to those topics mentioned immediately above, the following are examples of other types of written program development and training services offered by EPS:
- Aerial Lift Operator / Rescue
- Back Injury PreventionBloodborne Pathogens / Disease Transmission Prevention
- Defensive Driving and Distracted Driving Awareness
- DOT Hazmat Awareness, Safety, and Security
- Erosion Control – Keeping Soil on Construction Sites
- Fire Safety, Extinguishers, and Evacuation Procedures / Emergency Action Plans
- Forklift Operation Certification
- Hazard Communication and GHS Requirements
- HAZWOPER (40-Hour, 24-Hour, or 8-Hour Annual Refresher)
- Hearing Conservation
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Awareness / or Full Training
- Ladder Safety – Portable / Fixed (or Both) ...