Hiring talent the right talent is one of the most critical functions needed for your company's success. Unfortunately, many job candidates are not 100% truthful or accurate in how they present themselves to potential hiring managers.This webinar will help you uncover potential "red flags" in job candidates and determine whether the inaccuracies in their resumes, interview responses or even reference checks are simply sloppiness, ignorance or intentional deception.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Identifying potential "red flags" in candidate resumes
- Identifying potential "red flags" in candidate references
- Identifying potential "red flags" in candidate interview responses and behaviors
- Determining the difference between intentional deception and innocent mistakes
- How to set the stage for honesty
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Staff
- Hiring Manager
- Office Manager
- Business Owner
Norm Baker is a multiple award-winning business enabler and coach, providing a broad array of Human Resources services, from creating and enhancing client company’s cultures as a Best Places to Work to highly effective career-enhancing coaching
Norm was named the HR Professional of the Year by the Human Resources Association of Palm Beach County in 2016 and recipient of HR Excellence Award from the South Florida Business and Wealth magazine in 2015.
|10:00 AM — 11:00 AM|
|No. of Days:||1|