At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the EPA construction general permit requirements
- Identify sources of stormwater discharge from industrial facilities
- Describe the EPA multi-sector general permit (MSGP)
- Discuss the impact of Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits on municipalities and industrial facilities
- Describe the phases of and exclusions from the NPDES stormwater program
- Identify the components and benefits of the national menu of Best Management Practices (BMPs) to reduce and eliminate stormwater pollution including public education, public involvement, illicit discharge detection and elimination, construction, post-construction, and pollution prevention/good housekeeping
- Discuss stormwater best practice case studies
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam consists of 10 questions and must be passed with 70% to receive your certificate of completion.