Foundational Cohort – ICF-accredited Level 1 Starts October 21st!
Become a coach with this engaging and comprehensive program that meets ICF requirements for the ACC plus provides processes and resources.
Develop the competencies of a coach and upgrade coaching efficacy - learning outcomes:
- Explain coaching.
- Discuss the ICF's Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
- Identify and coach different personal styles.
- Use listening, clear communication, and questioning techniques.
- Recognize and adjust to V-A-K styles, Meta Models, and Meta Programs.
- Review coaching agreements and create your own.
- Identify how to meet ethical guidelines.
- Illustrate and describe coaching process.
- Explore how to establish trust and maintain presence.
- Coach for proactive goal setting and action planning.
- Plan for and coach a group.
Focus on your demonstration of coaching competencies, complete the coaching assessment, prepare for the CKA, and further elevate your coaching.
|11:00 AM — 02:30 PM|