- Identification and review of basic solar vocabulary
- Determine magnetic declination given true south vs. magnetic south
- Describe Basic solar movement and effect of earth tilt
- Predict solar position using solar path diagrams
- Describe angular effects on the irradiance of array
- Identify factors that reduce/enhance solar irradiation
- Determine average solar irradiation on various surfaces
- Convert solar irradiation into a variety of units
- Establish the effect of the horizon on solar irradiation
- Demonstrate use of Solar Pathfinder or sun charts
How to analyze performance and troubleshoot problems
- Identify typical system design errors of PV systems
- Define typical system performance problems
- Link array performance glitches with typical causes
- List the equipment needed for typical system performance analysis
- Identify the contrast between actual system power output to expected output
- Review locations of common electrical and mechanical failures
Our Institute is a professional and successful Training and Staffing Corporation, with the determination to provide the right kind of high caliber professionals for the successful environment.
As a NYS Licensed Proprietary School (Trade & Business), Microsoft Certified Partner, Microsoft Certified Solution Provider (MCSP), Oracle Approved Training Facility, CompTIA Authorized Training Institute, Authorized Prometric Testing Center and we are recognized by the National Health Association (NHA).Our goal is to assist and empower those who seek new skills and personal growth and development so they may increase their ability to succeed within the medical and information technology industries.
Our mission is to continue the development and expansion of courses offered and educational technologies that will best serve our students’ career goals, providing the specific job skills and knowledge required in a competitive, ever-changing employment environment. ...