The Virtual Seminar explains how to apply statistics to manage risks and verify/validate processes in R&D, QA/QC, and Manufacturing, with examples derived mainly from the medical device design/manufacturing industry. The flow of topics over the 6 hours is as follows:
- ISO standards and FDA/MDD regulations regarding the use of statistics
- Basic vocabulary and concepts, including distributions such as binomial, hypergeometric, and Normal, and transformations into Normality
- Statistical Process Control
- Statistical methods for Design Verification
- Statistical methods for Product/Process Qualification
- Metrology: the statistical analysis of measurement uncertainty, and how it is used to establish QC specifications
- How to craft "statistically valid conclusion statements" (e.g., for reports)
- Summary recommendations
GlobalCompliancePanel is a training source that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. These trainings are simple while being relevant and cost-effective while being convenient.
GlobalCompliancePanel imparts knowledge of best practices across a broad range of user-friendly mediums such as webinars, seminars, conferences and tailored, individualized consulting. These help organizations and professionals implement compliance programs that meet regulatory demands and put business processes in place.GlobalCompliancePanel focuses primarily on providing extensive and quality training in these core areas and anything related to them:
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliances
- Corporate Governance
- Quality Management
Through the mediums by which we offer trainings, namely webinars, seminars, conferences and consulting, we bring together the regulators or experts on regulation on the one hand, with the community that needs to learn or be aware of those regulations, on the other.
Professionals who undergo trainings from GlobalCompliancePanel exhibit a vastly improved quality of life in which there is increased productivity and professional growth. In the 10 years for which it has been in the professional trainings industry; GlobalCompliancePanel has developed a rich legacy of courses. It boasts an amazingly large repertoire of 5000 courses, which consist of over 2000 in-person seminars. ...